[ExI] what did we learn?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:34:12 UTC 2020

Spike, I read journalists fairly often.  I look to them for facts and
opinions, not as a source of what to believe.  A great many things I read
about I wind up with no opinion at all, because it would take so much
research to find out all the facts and evaluate different views that I just
give up.  In any case, there are very few instances in which I need to take
some action.  The big questions,like global warming, I read about a bit,
but leave to experts.  I have no votes.

You like Reason?  What makes them superior?  Because you agree with them
the most?  We have to look out for this persistent bias.

bill w

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 11:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <