[ExI] smartwatch update

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:28:43 UTC 2020

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 19:41, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

> OK, so I bought a Samsung 3, top of the line.  I was instructed in how to charge it and I did.  Ditto turning it on.
>
> There was no instruction as to how to turn it off, or even if you were supposed to, so I bought not one but two manuals for it on Amazon, one marked 'senior'.
>
> bill w

To turn the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 off and on:

1. Long-press both physical buttons on the watch.

2. Wait until the Power off tab appears, then tap it.

3. Long-press the lower physical button again and wait until the
Samsung Galaxy Watch turns back on.