[ExI] Film: Monsters of Man

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 05:12:48 UTC 2020

 "A robotics company vying to win a lucrative military contract team up
with a corrupt CIA agent to conduct an illegal live field test. They deploy
four weaponized prototype robots into a suspected drug manufacturing camp
in the Golden Triangle, assuming they'd be killing drug runners that no one
would miss. Six doctors on a humanitarian mission witness the brutal
slaughter and become prime targets."

Somehow aerial drones killing people with missiles, is something I can
tolerate. But the idea of land-based robot infantry/special forces like
this truly horrifies me. I find this scenario to be the beginning of hell
on Earth. And in time we will get "moving minefields" that wait to
activate, and then follow you until they are in killing range to explode.
Oh, and don't forget mosquito sized or smaller flying robots that inject
deadly poison! Human beings, especially in the third world, will be
terrorized by such weapons. And then eventually we will have the nanobot
utility fog of death.

I hope that we will have legal bans on such weapons, but I have my
doubts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfUGbaUu7os

John