[ExI] smartwatch update

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 15:23:11 UTC 2020

I repeat: have you ever seen a watch with an on/off switch?

*-Dave*

* No, but then battery operated watches don't need new batteries every few
days, either.  *
*I have no idea at this point how long a battery charge lasts on a
smartwatch.  I think this Samsung ran down after two or three days.  bill w*

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 8:59 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <