[ExI] not a joke quote

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Sat Nov 7 15:34:59 UTC 2020

Driving northwest along Pellissippi Parkway from Knoxville into Oak
Ridge TN, before the Solway Bridge, you will see on your right just
before you hit gasoline alley, a little street to the right.
It's named "Jim Jones Lane".
On the same pole is "DEAD END".

That can't possibly be an accident.  Somebody in the urban planning
department over there has a sick sense of humor.

Look it up on Street View in Google Maps if you don't believe me.

K3