[ExI] Film: Monsters of Man

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:30:34 UTC 2020

I can imagine third world dictators using cheap knock off land drone
infantry to terrorize their own populations. But of course Russia and China
will have them too, not just for external wars, but in case the citizenry
get ideas about rising up.

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 3:03 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <