[ExI] vaccine maybe

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Nov 10 17:49:00 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] vaccine maybe

I will get it if my doctors urge it.  I have all the bad factors;  age, heart problems.  I would juggle rabid cats if I thought it would help.  bill w

Billw ja, me too, but it isn’t simple: new vaccines can do harm.  We already know that existing flu vaccines are less effective and higher risk for older patients with comorbids.  Do let me urge everyone to listen to your doctor and do as he or she recommends, as indicated in Billw’s first sentence.

This presumes of course that one has a smart doctor.