[ExI] inner talk; idle curiosity

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:57:41 UTC 2020

If I had been asked if everyone talked to themselves, had images of what
they were reading , and so on, I would have thought:  don't most people.
Answer: No.  So, on a gloomy day I just thought I'd ask:

Do you talk to yourself when you are doing mathematics, solving an
engineering problem, perhaps?

How about when you are composing an email or some other written piece?

Do you listen to music in your head?  Even compose it?

Do you imagine the feel of some object, skin, fabric, tree bark when you
see it?  You may be surprised at some of these questions , but not all
people do these things.

Any response you make is normal.  I think.

bill w

bill w