[ExI] zoom creates language weirdness

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:19:14 UTC 2020

Congratulations!  I sat first chair second and had no drive to be any
better.  I just traded my big Sousaphone for reasons mentioned earlier.
The trombone is a very limited instrument. It isn't used much in an
orchestra , as I found out later when I joined a youth orchestra at the
college, and I just wanted to be in the band.  No long term ideas.  I did
have them for voice - wanted to be an opera star, took voice lessons at the
college and went to college on a voice scholarship.  Many studies on
learning music and improving your overall brain functions.  Math and music
are great buddies in doing that.  bill w

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 1:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <