[ExI] The Age of Sex Robots

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Nov 16 01:27:26 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] The Age of Sex Robots

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

More minds means more creativity of course, but even with a constant number of minds, more memes means more creativity.  Our ability to educate minds is expanding so rapidly, it is the early days of the second enlightenment, the first of which was a result of the printing press.