[ExI] put pain

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:47:20 UTC 2020

In real life, "evil" and "competent" like that do not go hand in hand.
Putin is the best known modern example of someone trying to be both, and
Russia's been having some problems during his reign.  North Korea is a
better example of what happens when someone tries such methods for a while.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 5:53 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <