[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:18:21 UTC 2020

I have definitely gotten addicted to Eventbrite and the innumerable variety
of interactive events their search engine gathers up for me to view on
Zoom. I have signed up for well over 100 of them, with most occurring this
month or next! I am actually losing sleep at times because of great stuff
which happens in England, which is an area Eventbrite algorithms like to
assign me. I love the historical and performing arts stuff which they
offer, along with the wonderful accents. Last night I did a science fiction
improv with a bunch of English young people, which was great fun and made
me sort of feel like I was attending Hogwarts University (they were mostly
in their early twenties). When I attended a couple of panels on British
start-ups, for some reason the engineering guy was always Scottish with a
thick brogue! Lol One such gentleman talked about how he worked on several
James Bond films years ago, to help create the cool gadgets Q gave to the
master spy.  Finally, I have connected with some good crypto folks who I
think will steer me right, and I also now have not one, but two personal
life coaches!

John  :  )