[ExI] plastic turkeys

Angel Z. Lopez zoielsoy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:11:59 UTC 2020

What makes you think you’re an atheist? You label yourself without truly
knowing anything. The idea of heaven and hell isn’t out of the question if
you don’t understand the origin of creation. The true facts of reality is
created through a web of interconnections which take form through ones
perception. Nobody can be correct if this organic or inorganic formula is
constantly altering itself to tailor a “belief” or idea of what reality
really is.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 12:10 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <