[ExI] The Genius Neuroscientist Who Might Hold the Key to True AI

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:54:08 UTC 2020

I tend to dismiss ideas that a big room full of highly intelligent people
cannot make sense of.  And then I remember reading that at one time there
were only ten people in the world who could understand Einstein (which
theory I cannot remember).   bill w

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:12 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <