[ExI] Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sat Nov 21 23:29:45 UTC 2020

On 21/11/2020 10:10, bill w wrote:
> For many, college is a party place where you can figure out who you
> are and what you want. And it should be FREE!

I couldn't agree more.

I was lucky enough to go to college on a grant, not a loan (in England,
in the days when such a thing was possible). I didn't actually achieve
much directly at the time, and most of my 'real' (useful) education
happened after that, but it was a life-changing experience, and I'm so
glad I was able to do it. I shudder to think where I might be now, if
things had been different.

--
Ben Zaiboc