[ExI] Mid-life crisis (was:Re: Eventbrite/Zoom addiction!)

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sat Nov 21 23:47:48 UTC 2020

On 21/11/2020 17:18, bill w wrote:
> ... so the man gets to be 40 something and begins the inevitable mid
> life crisis, ...

Maybe I'm just odd, but I don't think this 'mid-life crisis' thing is
inevitable at all. It has never hit me, and I can see my 40's rapidly
receding in my rear-view mirror. Maybe it lies ahead, or maybe I've
dodged it altogether. I think it could be a result of perspective,
though, and mine is much more optimistic than the mindset that after 40
or so (these days, more like 50 or 60, I reckon), life is all downhill.

--
Ben Zaiboc