[ExI] John Lennon’s Son: Bitcoin ‘Transcends the Physical World’

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Nov 24 15:55:41 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Grigg via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] John Lennon’s Son: Bitcoin ‘Transcends the Physical World’

"Sean Lennon suggested Bitcoin gives people the chance to transcend politics and world events like never before.

>…Judging by Bitcoin’s price, Lennon is not the only one who is bullish on Bitcoin these days. The cryptocurrency has increased to over $18,500, a 43% increase from its price of $12,965 just one month ago."

https://decrypt.co/49221/john-lennons-son-bitcoin-transcends-the-physical-world

I can see why it would be popular in the US: it enables selling of signed blank ballots without risk of getting caught.