[ExI] Intelligence test

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 23:52:30 UTC 2020

Ben, I must have been sleeping when I wrote that. It should be:

A plant which grows in size, doubling each day, has reached the size of
half of the pool.  It will cover the pool in 30 days.  How many days did it
take to cover half of it?  Answer = 29  (quick wrong answer - 15 days) -
sorry  - bill w  (my daily admonition to students "Proofread, proofread,
proofread" is now haunting me.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 2:21 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <