[ExI] This Company Wants to Put a Human-Size Hologram Booth in Your Living Room

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Nov 28 15:52:33 UTC 2020

I can

Subject: [ExI] This Company Wants to Put a Human-Size Hologram Booth in Your Living Room

>…"Over the last several months we’ve gotten very used to communicating via video chat. Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and the like have not only replaced most in-person business meetings, they’ve acted as a stand-in for gatherings between friends and reunions between relatives. …

This I can tell ya this: Zoom has revolutionized the hell outta the whole DNA-based genealogy biz.  If one is into that sorta thing, one can find one’s relatives with cheap DNA kits, set up online communications, have family reunions.  You quickly figure out who the smart ones are, and the ones who know stuff.  Progress is made quickly.  You can find patterns in prevalent medical conditions, or genetic-linked therapies that work, that sorta thing.

Zoom changed everything.