[ExI] early indications of an unfriendly ai

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:05:07 UTC 2020

Tuning is a funny thing.  While at MIssissippi College I met a Choctaw
chief who had led a high school band for many years before retirement.  He
could tune any instrument, of course, but he could not match a pitch with
his voice.  It sounded awful.  As for you, try a set of expensive
headphones at a shop.  You might be surprised.  Or you might have high
frequency hearing loss like I do.  Then you just turn up the treble.
 Males lose the treble far sooner than females, for probably some
evolutionary reason involving babies.  bill w

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 3:01 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <