[ExI] ripping away the mask

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Oct 2 02:43:08 UTC 2020

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 11:06 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> If I go indoors, I am in someone else’s house or someone’s business... Then I wear one....

> This is pretty simple stuff: it is impossible to infect the great outdoors.  It’s too much of that and not enough of me...

As I think this over, this rule is unlikely to change in the foreseeable.  At some point we will heal and new cases will be rare.  But the flu and colds are still with us.  I am still confident that viruses don't spread readily outdoors but do indoors.  So... for a long time from now, I will continue to use a mask for all indoor everything, and not for outdoor anything.