[ExI] ExI schmooze

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:41:21 UTC 2020

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 at 14:17, spike jones via extropy-chat

> We have been a bit too gloomy doomy around here for my taste.  We should drive that notion of an ExI schmooze, have a little fun.  I recognize the time zone presents a challenge to many here.  I don’t know what to do about that.  Depends on who expresses interest in it.  I am willing to get my butt outta bed early to attend.  BillK, if we get that happening early enough in the day, perhaps 2000 zulu, are ya in?  If we have people east of you, I can do earlier.
>
> spike

Fun?  FUN????  We are the Covid generation! Fun is banned!  Any sign
of fun will be severely dealt with.
One official even recommended wearing masks for Zoom meetings.

My laptop camera has a cover stuck over it.  (499 USD from Louis
Vuitton Security Services)  :)
Sorry, I don't do Zoom calls.

BillK