[ExI] question for you, too

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 11:09:23 UTC 2020

Everything would turn into Sweden or more likely Finland without
the spelling, wouldn't that be wonderful ?
Quite many/most persons wishes would result in whatever now is + some minor
improvements. aka boooring.
which of you could imagine something completely new?
I am not sure I could create something new, something built from my
subconscious would probably be rather solipsistic though.
/henrik