[ExI] quote of the day

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:54:59 UTC 2020

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 1:10 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
> "San Francisco is like granola:  once you have removed the nuts and the fruits, all you have left are the flakes."  anon.
>
> bill w

Not sure why this is your quote of the day. How do you feel it
improves anything? It seems homophobic to me. If I were new to the
group and didn't know much about transhumanism and Extropianism, I
might think it was full of social conservatives and that was the basic
culture of the movement. In other words, not people who want to use
technology and science to transcend current (or all) human
limitations, but people who just want to live in some high tech gated
community where LGBT weren't welcome.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: