[ExI] puzzling

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Oct 19 16:42:24 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] puzzling

we have learned some useful things about viruses and about pandemics in general.

spike

so please share!  bill w

Recall back last February and March when the big panic was that there were insufficient numbers of ventilators?  Have you heard that recently?  Why?  Sure we manufactured them and stockpiled them, but when they realized how ineffective they were, medics tried alternatives, such as oxygen masks.

There is a general consensus that lockdowns may or may not help but they damage the economy and are generally falling out of favor.

We learned that infected patients should not be sent into nursing homes (sheesh how hard was that one to figure out?)