[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:25:36 UTC 2020

 spike - I am having another (after the botched first one) heart stress
test.  My attitude is neither positive nor negative - I will deal with
whatever it says.  I have no basis for optimism or pessimism.  They cancel
- if I am optimistic and get a bad result, it's a downer; if I am
pessimistic and get a good result, it's an upper.    Since I don't like to
be down before the test - (Alfred E Neuman - why worry?) I vote for neutral.

Tiny nit to pick:  'general consensus' is redundant. I got corrected on
this by a student - only time ever I was wrong in class!  About words,
anyhow.  bill w

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:38 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <