[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:24:32 UTC 2020

I will admit that some of us leftists are gaga over the LG etc. people.
It's a very appropriate cause for us - the discriminated against, the
misunderstood, the latest civil rights cause.  But as we have seen for many
years with Blacks, beating the drum for the cause can equate with beating
people over the head with it.  Tiresome - very quickly.  Down here the
newspapers include some civil rights stuff for Blacks once or twice a week,
with pictures, history, references to lynching and so on.  Too much of a
good thing.  I wonder if Blacks get tired of it too?   bill w

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 5:15 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <