[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:02:27 UTC 2020

 So, perhaps we can elevator-ize rap by removing the vocals, ja?  I would
be OK with that.
spike

Among your ancestors was there a guy named Bowdler?  You would make
elevator music out of protest songs?  I detest the words too but you are
making them irrelevant.  The songs are not about the melodies, I think, but
the words.  Would you put fig leaves on statues' genitals.?

In any case, I can't abide censorship in any form other than what is stated
in Amendment One.  Has to advocate overthrow of the government by force.
bill w

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 12:55 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <