[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:09:48 UTC 2020

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 9:50 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
> Huh?   We've got malls all over the place.  What are y'all doing?  No stores all in one place?  bill w

This thing called online shopping was invented a couple of decades
ago... :) And malls have been in decline ever since. (The mall is kind
of a creature of the state too, but that's a tedious story that only
humorless people would want to read.:)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: