[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:55:11 UTC 2020

JF wrote:
"Just my 2 gwei:

I joined the list coming from the cryptocurrency side. I'm an ethereum
developer and extremely interested in a money system that has emergent
properties that isn't controlled by a state. The writing is on the wall
that this isn't sustainable.

I was kind of looking for discussion around that. This seems like an email
group that talks about topics but I was interested in creating DAOs for
more action around real issues. I'm not sure why we don't create an
Extropian DAO and start funding things we care about directly.

Otherwise this email thread will just be talk. We have the technology to
privately organize and do the capital financing necessary to push the
Extropian narrative.

Not sure why it's not being done."

JF, I really like your idea of creating an Extropian DAO. I agree that we
should privately organize, do capital financing and push the Extropian
narrative to get things done! Please consider creating your own thread here
discussing it.

I admit that I was way too late to the Bitcoin party.

John  :  )

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 4:23 AM JF via extropy-chat <