[ExI] tv ads

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 00:52:52 UTC 2020

This should cover several comments:  you have to understand that the Deep
South is very much an honor society, not all that different from the
near-Asians who kill a girl who commits fornication.  Kneeling or doing
anything out of the ordinary (remember two black guys shoving fists in the
air at an Olympics?) is not honorable.  Yes, it's a military thing.  (But
don't get me started on singing the Anthem - abominable singing going way
back to when Robert Merrill did it right in the World Series - anyone
remember that and him?).

Driving while black - dwb - yes, down here the blacks have two strikes
against them to start with, and black and female is the double whammy.

bill w

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <