[ExI] good news for a friday morning

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:57:41 UTC 2020

Every theory I have had on this virus is proving wrong.  I don’t understand
it.  Reopening shoulda spread the virus more than this.

spike

When you look at effects and not much changes, you look at causes that also
haven't changed.  If I were told I didn't have to wear a mask anymore it
would not affect me at all.  Lot of old people in Florida who, like me,
might think that if they got it, it would be fatal, so they are going to
take precautions no matter what some decree says.  bill w

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 12:37 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <