[ExI] Fan of Sci-Fi? Psychologists Have You in Their Sights

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 21:29:27 UTC 2020

On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 20:36, spike jones via extropy-chat

> Our collective reaction to covid will likely have some permanent influence on the people who were already most worried about coming into contact with it.  At some point, the number of new cases will gradually fade away, but it is easy enough to imagine people who never really get back to normal.
>
> spike

There are many news articles appearing that say that most people will never
get back to the pre-COVID normal. Wearing masks, avoiding close
contact, crowded rooms, shops and events will become the new normal.
The world has changed.

As an aside I heard that people that carry their own flask of hand
sanitizer are transferring germs to the flask every time they pick it
up. So they should remember to sanitize the flask as well as their
hands.
The full-body condom from the Naked Gun film is no longer a joke.

BillK