[ExI] Fan of Sci-Fi? Psychologists Have You in Their Sights

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:01:55 UTC 2020

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 3:31 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> You're certainly entitled to your opinions on these artists and anything
> else. But declaring that your opinions are actually facts is arrogant and
> wrong.
>
> -Dave
>
> Oh Yeah!  You wanna fight?  Show me my declaration. Show me where anyone's
> opinion on anything is called a fact.

 "So if you think you understand any of the above, the joke's on you."

That's not saying that you don't like it or you don't get it, it's saying
that these artists were/are scammers, and people who think they understand
it were duped.

Maybe you're just overstating your opinion, but it didn't come across as an
opinion.

-Dave