[ExI] New AI based writing aid

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:07:27 UTC 2020

I'm using it for this sentence, and it's great!  The more AI the better, in
my opinion.  Personally, my weak, meat-based mind thinks we should try and
make the entire world a very cool, dry place--perfect for heavy silicon
computation.  Then again, what do I know?  I've barely evolved beyond my
brutish ape ancestors, after all--and DNA-based life is so fickle!

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 11:49 AM BillK via extropy-chat <