[ExI] New AI based writing aid

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:21:32 UTC 2020

--------------------------------

>From the WordTune FAQ --
- Always make sure to use Rewrite on full and complete sentences that
have a period at the end.
- Use Rewrite for only one sentence at a time.
- If you're unhappy with the suggestions you receive, try to Rewrite
your sentence again.
This might indicate that it will get confused if you try to Rewrite
more than one sentence at a time and maybe give up with 'something went
wrong'.

BillK