[ExI] quote of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:58:49 UTC 2020

I taught the senior level psych classes at a small liberal arts college in
Alabama- some 101s just like everyone else. What taxed me was that I had no
notes - I just winged it.  And of course some days were better, more
inspired, more creative, better new examples than others, but that's what
you get when you create something from scratch.  Funny thing:  when I
started, with 101, I was so afraid of having nothing to say - summer class
90 minutes long - I wrote out in longhand a word for word lecture I could
go to if I ran out of words.  Never had to use it.  I had found my niche.
 I once lectured to myself, out loud, in a car, for four hours on Freud.
Don't think I could do that now.  bill w

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 7:41 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <