[ExI] owwwww, dang

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:05:58 UTC 2020

I don't know about anyone else, but I have developed a shell.  One more
lie, ten more, it just doesn't register anymore.  Nothing we can do about
it that we haven't done or are going to do.   Why waste mental energy
getting upset?  That, to me, is a form of letting him win.  I suppose some
people just like getting upset.  Not me. bill w

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 6:34 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <