[ExI] owwwww, dang

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 16:01:09 UTC 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 8:16 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <

> I don't care if he's just in charge of the local dog pound, why would you
> consistently and vigorously defend

1) Spike was pointing out that there have been things beyond Trump's
control.  To point out that Trump is not responsible for every aspect of
every evil in this world is not a vigorous defense.  (In this case, Spike
said that Trump is not responsible for making the coronavirus a pandemic in
the first place, unlike Xi who could have stopped it entirely.  This says
nothing about how much worse Trump made it, only that Trump didn't start
the situation, which is correct.)

2) We moved such politics chat off this list.  Please do not even reply to
this email.  It doesn't matter if you disagree with the line above.  Just
drop this matter, now.  If you reply to this email at all (unless you
manage to only acknowledge without bringing further political content), I
ask ExiMod to weigh in.