[ExI] owwwww, dang

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:24:46 UTC 2020

A list was created to talk politics and other controversial topics on.   I
see no downside to that.  If you do, what is it?  The list was created with
the idea in mind not to drive nonAmericans away from the list by including
all the politics stuff.  Great idea, I say.  We have lost too many the old
way.  Maybe some people just like to gripe no matter what the system is.
Go away.  Get off both lists.  Good riddance.   bill w

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 2:21 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <