[ExI] owwwww, dang

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:11:18 UTC 2020

Unless there was a post by John after my post of 3:48 that was
unacceptable, I object to his being put on moderation.  Issues about
politics belong on the Extropian list as we agreed.  But issues about
moderation itself should be acceptable anywhere.  I wish to be informed if
his error was a post after mine of 3:48.  I am not asking for its content.
But I do think that the content should be shown to everyone so that we know
why he was blacklisted for a time.  I think this should have been
established from the beginning of the Extropian list.  Group?

bill w

bill w

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 4:01 PM ExiMod via extropy-chat <