[ExI] owwwww, dang

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Oct 31 23:29:17 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat
…

And for what it's worth, I was pretty convinced that ExiMod was spike, so now I'm not sure what to think

…

Hi Will,

Ja, so let me assure you, I handed off that onerous task months ago and do not want it back.

I was away camping during last coupla wks of July and heard there was a big blow-up, which is when I decided to look for an alternative.

I am grateful to ExiMod for taking it on.  We can be respectful and international here.  It isn’t that hard.  The USA really isn’t the center of the world.