[ExI] corruption

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:52:57 UTC 2020

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 1:55 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Your question leads to an important aspect of our now: transparency.
> Transparency is the enemy of corruption.

It has been observed that open and honest communication - which is a
personal form of transparency - is of substantial aid in keeping up healthy
marital relations.  This can perhaps be used to explain to those in office,
and who just do not get the whole "transparency" thing, what exactly is
being asked of them and why.