[ExI] biker bounce again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 1 16:21:51 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] biker bounce again

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 16:45, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

<snip>
>  All other activities such as dining, drinking, smoking, fighting, chasing skirts and generally enjoying playing Marlin Brando for a week can (and probably should) be done outdoors at Sturgis.  Safer that way, and doesn’t risk having the wooden chairs in the saloon being used to whack over a fellow biker’s head, risking damage to perfectly good bar furnishing and the spillage of beer.

>...Just an idle thought -----
Is this what you tell your bride when she asks 'Did you have fun on your Sturgis trip?'.  :)

BillK

HA!  Thought of that BillK, and discovered the perfect answer to that particular question: I don't know dear, did I appear to be having fun?

I took her with me.

That's why I chose her as my sweetheart nearly 40 yrs ago: she likes bikes too.

Being drop-dead gorgeous and smart as whip sealed the deal.