[ExI] bikers again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Sep 4 20:08:00 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>  <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> >
>>… even motivated amateurs such as me, this signal we are puzzling over until our puzzlers are sore…

>…That bike rally is only one of two things that looks like a huge systematic oversight on the part of the immunology community…spike

With those two errors, overlooking the low death rate from Sturgis and the failure to break out nursing home deaths, I am emboldened to make the following comment which is not really intended to be harsh but maybe a little, about as harsh as I ever get.

If the immunology community is able to spot two systematic errors in my rocket science, smart guys but with no technical expertise or specific training in my field, I would just pick the phone, call the range safety:

Hi Colonel, spike here, hey would you do us all a favor and just blow that damn rocket to hell right there on the pad please?  There is no point in dropping it into the sea, endangering perfectly good whales, risking innocent squid, confusing the plankton and so on.  Just hit that big red button now, the others can go home in time for dinner, I will go out there and collect pieces of my career to sell to the scrap dealer.

OK I have that outta my system and I will even suspend judgment a little longer on the Sturgis death dearth, give them a few more days to think it over, write scholarly articles and publish them, get interviewed on Immunology Today or wherever those reports show up.  I don’t understand why they failed to break down the nursing home thing, scaring (and even introducing risk to) my elderly but non-nursing home friends unnecessarily, that was not right.  If the immunology community had a big red command destruct button, I would be pointing at it now, asking them if there is a good reason to not mash it right now.