[ExI] bikers again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 5 04:32:11 UTC 2020

From: SR Ballard <sen.otaku at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] bikers again

>…He had mild cold symptoms and is back at work. SR Ballard

SR, we might still be overlooking something fundamental in all this, for I am not a bit closer to being able to explain the apparent order of magnitude shortage in covid fatalities for the Sturgisers.  Even if we take into account that there is a good chance none of the Sturgis crowd were nursing home patients before they headed out, we still aren’t there.  They were not these guys:

https://youtu.be/xZ15mbuE_pw

Keith was the one who hipsterized me to how viruses don’t have DNA, they have RNA.  But I had heard that polymerase chain reaction is not a reliable amplifier of RNA, only DNA.  Ja?  If so, it would explain why the people who use the covid tests every day say they are notoriously unreliable: they are using PCR to amplify RNA.  My nurse cousin thinks they have an unacceptably high false positive rate.