[ExI] Fwd: G.D.P. and the meaning of life

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:33:32 UTC 2020

I realize we're headed into dangerous waters here, John, and I don't feel
like either of us wants to be hit with the iron fist wrapped in velvet of
the anonymous mod here, so I will close with two thoughts.

Krugman's Nobel in the dismal science was awarded before he lost himself in
his politics.   When Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, my esteem for that
organization was greatly reduced.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 3:10 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <