[ExI] bikers again and smallpox

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 8 23:28:41 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of SR Ballard via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] bikers again and smallpox

Of course he does Bill! But just because someone knows something doesn’t mean that people don’t get excited and forget to consider it.

SR

We are all among friends here.  Fair game, play ball!

I am seriously questioning the efficacy of the shutdowns, that will freely admit.  Those don’t seem to have been such a great solution in the Europeans states either.  I can see those do enormous damage that we will be seeing for years to come.  Perhaps we will not allow them to recur.