[ExI] bikers again and smallpox

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 9 22:02:29 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] bikers again and smallpox

>…Sorry, I meant to also disclose that the actual link is from 2015.   This post was intended somewhat tongue in cheek…

Eh, nothing has changed Dylan.  The local college girls still make their tuition payment by putting on their costumes and dancing for dollar bills that the bikers stuff in their…emm… costume components.  Hey, it’s tradition.

That train-wreck of an article assumed the surges in covid cases everywhere the phone pings could be traced were somehow the fault of the rally, while ignoring some other events that might have coincided with the rally, such as… oh I don’t know… SCHOOLS OPENING?

Note that the nearby Black Hills State U had twice the new case rate as the rally.  I can’t attribute that to a number of shapely young scholars donning their costumes and by merely walking around at the rally, never even doing anything their mothers wouldn’t do (and didn’t do when they were that age) they could make more money from currency donations in a day than they could in a week at the local fast-food office building.

That article you posted sent me off on an EP tangent.  Note the artwork, all the fun details:

Everybody having fun, drag race starting with the two alpha males, the alpha-loving biker bitches hanging on (hey, their term not mine (but they really do crap like that (team drag race where a passenger is required.)))  What else?  Guy in the background with a shapely pair of legs slung over his shoulder, lotsa skin showing, plenty of potential competitors for the wet T-shirt contest.  Sturgis ain’t the kind of place to find delicate sensitivity or political correctness.  It might as well be an international Hooters restaurant reunion: tacky, yet unrefined.  But hey, what plays in Sturgis stays in Sturgis.

The tangent: I have a friend from college, hetero to the core of his being, but he had a self-admitted quirk: he couldn’t tolerate the slightest flaw in a woman.  She had to be chiseled out of stone perfect or he just couldn’t get past the flaw, which could be as minor as a few extra pounds, thick ankles or ears that were too big.  He said he could overlook other flaws, such as if she had the brains of a fire plug, but could only get turned on if she was a perfect physical specimen.

I pointed out the obvious: we humans stay in that condition for about 5 years tops.  Many of us pass thru it and are there for 20 minutes.  Most never achieve it.  He recognized the problem and admitted if he ever married it likely wouldn’t last.  He was and it didn’t.

So let’s look at the biker chicks.  There are otherwise sane women who find they can only be attracted to these leader-of-the-pack alpha dudes.  They might have no other socially-redeeming qualities, might be convicted felons, but these women seek them out and cling to them like barnacles.

I don’t understand that.  Does EP have any insight for us Keith?