[ExI] weather

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 10 17:54:00 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] weather

>…The weather here has been described as "Mordor".  That is not usual for this (or any) time of year…

That August lightning storm was the craziest thing I ever saw in the 32 yrs I have lived in the valley.  Lightning is very rare here.  When I grew up in central Florida, it was common to hear thunder every day for weeks in a row in the summer.  Here even rain is very rare in August.  That thunder should happen in August: very odd.  Old men who grew here had never seen it.